The Washington State Employee Assistance Program, EAP, is offering webinars on a variety of COVID-19 related topics to support emotional and mental health and wellbeing. Register for an upcoming live session or view a pre-recorded session on-demand below. More sessions will be added regularly.
EAP also has a website with links by topic to helpful resources from addiction to finances to parenting to support for marginalized communities.
Navigating Change in Challenging Times
In our ever changing world, learning how to navigate change is an essential skill—one that can be developed. In this webinar we’ll talk about the impact of change, actions you can take to navigate change based on your unique response to stress, and resources available to support you.
- Friday, July 24, 2020 8:30-10:00am Register
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020 3:30-5:00pm Register
- Wednesday, August 5, 2020 2:00pm-3:30pm Register
- Tuesday, August 11, 2020 10:00am-11:30am Register
- Thursday, August 20, 2020 9:30am-11:00am Register
- Thursday, August 27, 2020 1:00pm-2:30pm Register
Navigating Change Handouts:
Self Care with the WA State EAP
This webinar addresses the emotional impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and offers ideas for self-care and strategies for managing stress and fear.
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020 3:00-4:30pm Register
- Monday, July 27, 2020 2:00-3:30pm Register
- Tuesday, August 4, 2020 8:30am-10:00am Register
- Thursday, August 13, 2020 1:00pm-2:30pm Register
- Tuesday, August 25, 2020 8:30am-10:00am Register
How to Build Resilience When Your Job Involves Helping Others in Crisis
This webinar is intended for those who are supporting others in crisis e.g. customers, clients, students, employees/staff. During this webinar you will learn how your mind and body responds to stress, possible impacts on your emotional and physical well-being, strategies to build resilience, and supports and resources available to you.
- Thursday, August 6, 2020 9:30am-11:00am Register
- Wednesday, August 12, 2020 8:30am-10:00am Register
- Tuesday, August 18, 2020 8:30am-10:00am Register
For more information about the Washington State Employee Assistance Program or to view other COVID-19 related resources, please visit
Washington State Employee Assistance Program
Phone: (360) 407-9490 or toll-free at (877) 313-4455
Visit the EAP website.