Website best displayed using Chrome, Firefox or Safari
The Interagency Committee of State Employed Women (ICSEW) seeks to better the lives of state employees through advocacy, outreach, opportunity, and by advising the Governor and agencies on policies that affect state-employed women.
Our 2018 Health and Wellness fair will focus on the Total You! Wellness that includes the mind, body, and soul. This year we want to remind everyone that the quest for wellness starts within.
ICSEW’s 2018 Professional Development Conference will be at the Greater Tacoma Convention Center. We will again focus on moving you forward in your career and your life with a full day of powerful and uplifting training.
Registration information will be posted soon. Anyone interested in serving as a presenter may visit our Professional Development page for more information.
Enriching lives through advocacy, outreach, and opportunity.
To better the lives of state employees by advising the Governor and agencies on policies that affect state-employed women.
- Fostering growth
- Strengthen our role as a policy advising body
- Increase awareness of ICSEW within agencies and communities
- Empower women to positively shape their lives
- Increase engagement of state employees
- Promote inclusion and cultural competency among state employees
Establishment & Last Update
- Vision, mission, and priorities established – 2007 Executive Board Retreat
- Values established and priorities – 2008 Executive Board Retreat
- Vision and priorities – 2009 Executive Board Retreat
- Vision, mission, values and priorities – 2011 Executive Board Retreat
- Priorities – 2014 Executive Board Retreat