Website best displayed using Chrome, Firefox or Safari
The Interagency Committee of State Employed Women (ICSEW) seeks to better the lives of state employees through advocacy, outreach, opportunity, and by advising the Governor and agencies on policies that affect state-employed women.
Our next membership meeting will be held on November 20, 2018 at the Dept. of Corrections, 7345 Linderson Way SW, Tumwater, WA 98512. Meetings are open to anyone and are held from 8:00a-3:00p. Additional information on our upcoming meetings page.
Enriching lives through advocacy, outreach, and opportunity.
To better the lives of state employees by advising the Governor and agencies on policies that affect state-employed women.
- Fostering growth
- Strengthen our role as a policy advising body
- Increase awareness of ICSEW within agencies and communities
- Empower women to positively shape their lives
- Increase engagement of state employees
- Promote inclusion and cultural competency among state employees
Establishment & Last Update
- Vision, mission, and priorities established – 2007 Executive Board Retreat
- Values established and priorities – 2008 Executive Board Retreat
- Vision and priorities – 2009 Executive Board Retreat
- Vision, mission, values and priorities – 2011 Executive Board Retreat
- Priorities – 2014 Executive Board Retreat
- 2018 Executive Board Retreat-All vision, mission, priorities, subcommittees re-evaluated…update coming soon.