This website is best displayed using Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browsers.
The Interagency Committee of State Employed Women (ICSEW) seeks to better the lives of state employees through advocacy, outreach, opportunity, and by advising the Governor and agencies on policies that affect state-employed women.
3/17 Membership meeting, Cancelled
Members and Guests,
We received operational and workplace guidance relating to COVID-19 (corona virus) from the OFM State Human Resources Office and will cancel our March meeting.
- For at least the month of March, please assess the need for conferences and large gatherings of 50 or more, and determine whether it is essential or can be delayed or conducted by another means.
Our presenters scheduled for the March meeting will speak at future meetings.
To better the lives of state employees by advising the Governor and agencies on policies that affect state-employed women.
Enriching lives through advocacy, outreach, and opportunity.
- Fostering growth
- Strengthen our role as a policy advising body
- Increase awareness of ICSEW within agencies and communities
- Empower women to positively shape their lives
- Increase engagement of state employees
- Promote inclusion and cultural competency among state employees
Establishment & Last Update
- Vision, mission, and priorities established – 2007 Executive Board Retreat
- Values established and priorities – 2008 Executive Board Retreat
- Vision and priorities – 2009 Executive Board Retreat
- Vision, mission, values and priorities – 2011 Executive Board Retreat
- Priorities – 2014 Executive Board Retreat
- 2018 Executive Board Retreat-All vision, mission, priorities, subcommittees reevaluated