This website is best displayed using Chrome, Firefox or Safari web browsers.
The Interagency Committee of State Employed Women (ICSEW) seeks to better the lives of state employees through advocacy, outreach, opportunity, and by advising the Governor and agencies on policies that affect state-employed women.
Registration closes Sept. 30. Details are on our blog.
Important Message Regarding ICSEW Operations During COVID-19:
Members and Guests,
ICSEW is excited to announce it will be hosting the remainder of its 2020 meetings virtually, via ZOOM and Facebook Live. In these uncertain times, we felt it was very important to continue to engage with our members, provide professional development opportunities and continue bettering the lives of all state employees through advocacy, outreach and opportunity. And to do so in a safe manner.
We will make sure to post updates on our blog, Facebook page and send notices out on our listserv via Gov Delivery.
–ICSEW Executive Board
To better the lives of state employees by advising the Governor and agencies on policies that affect state-employed women.
Enriching lives through advocacy, outreach, and opportunity.
- Fostering growth
- Strengthen our role as a policy advising body
- Increase awareness of ICSEW within agencies and communities
- Empower women to positively shape their lives
- Increase engagement of state employees
- Promote inclusion and cultural competency among state employees
Establishment & Last Update
- Vision, mission, and priorities established – 2007 Executive Board Retreat
- Values established and priorities – 2008 Executive Board Retreat
- Vision and priorities – 2009 Executive Board Retreat
- Vision, mission, values and priorities – 2011 Executive Board Retreat
- Priorities – 2014 Executive Board Retreat
- 2018 Executive Board Retreat-All vision, mission, priorities, subcommittees reevaluated