Website best displayed using Chrome, Firefox or Safari
The Interagency Committee of State Employed Women (ICSEW) seeks to better the lives of state employees through advocacy, outreach, opportunity, and by advising the Governor and agencies on policies that affect state-employed women.
March: Membership meeting 3/26, at Labor & Industries, 7273 Linderson Way SW, Tumwater, WA 98501 from 8:00-3:00p. Our guest speaker will be Amy Leneker from Compass Consulting presenting on Clifton Strengths: How to Identify your Strengths and Meet Your Goals.
ICSEW Membership meetings are available on the State Learning Management System (LMS)! Sign up through LMS to receive credit in your training transcript. Members and guests are encouraged to sign up through LMS. All regular meetings are free and open to everyone, regardless of gender or employment status. Guests from outside State Government employment are encouraged to use Eventbrite to sign up for meetings.
Meetings are open to anyone. Additional information on our upcoming meetings page.
Enriching lives through advocacy, outreach, and opportunity.
To better the lives of state employees by advising the Governor and agencies on policies that affect state-employed women.
- Fostering growth
- Strengthen our role as a policy advising body
- Increase awareness of ICSEW within agencies and communities
- Empower women to positively shape their lives
- Increase engagement of state employees
- Promote inclusion and cultural competency among state employees
Establishment & Last Update
- Vision, mission, and priorities established – 2007 Executive Board Retreat
- Values established and priorities – 2008 Executive Board Retreat
- Vision and priorities – 2009 Executive Board Retreat
- Vision, mission, values and priorities – 2011 Executive Board Retreat
- Priorities – 2014 Executive Board Retreat
- 2018 Executive Board Retreat-All vision, mission, priorities, subcommittees re-evaluated…update coming soon.