Professional Development Conference
2021 Professional Development Conference Coming Nov. 2
The Interagency Committee of State Employed Women and the Washington State Women’s Commission are pleased to announce their 2021 Personal and Professional Development Conference - “Empowered Women Empower Women”. This virtual conference will take place November 2 from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PST.
This year’s conference includes the opportunity to hear from dynamic and inspirational speakers about personal and professional development, with special focus on the important topics of diversity, equity and belonging. Join us in learning how to equip ourselves with the knowledge and tools we need to be empowered in the workplace, and to create meaningful space for everyone within our organizations.
Register for the conference at Eventbrite here or below.
The cost for the conference is $25 + $3.16 credit card fee = Total of $28.16 with fee.
ICSEW 2021 Sponsors
We thank you for your support!
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Enterprise Services
- Department of Health
- Department of Retirement Systems
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Social and Health Services
- Employment Security Department
- Health Care Authority
- Office of Insurance Commissioner
- Office of Financial Management
- State Board for Community and Technical Colleges
- State Parks and Recreation Commission
- Washington Liquor and Cannabis Board
- Washington State Employees Credit Union
- Washington State Investment Board
If you are interested in being a 2021 sponsor let us know at email@example.com.
Please find the answers to our frequently asked questions below.