Professional Development Conference
2021 Professional Development Conference Coming Nov. 2
The Interagency Committee of State Employed Women and the Washington State Women’s Commission are pleased to announce their 2021 Personal and Professional Development Conference - “Empowered Women Empower Women”. This virtual conference will take place November 2 from 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. PST.
This year’s conference includes the opportunity to hear from dynamic and inspirational speakers about personal and professional development, with special focus on the important topics of diversity, equity and belonging. Join us in learning how to equip ourselves with the knowledge and tools we need to be empowered in the workplace, and to create meaningful space for everyone within our organizations.
Our amazing, empowering speakers include:
- Hon. G. Helen Whitener | Washington State Supreme Court, Associate Justice
- Maria Dowd | Creator & Chief Catalyst, My Amazing Lyfe
- Joanne Lee | Leadership Development Learning and Design and Delivery Professional, Department of Enterprise Services
- Dr. Karen Johnson | Director, Office of Equity
- Leaders from several state agencies & Statewide Business Resource Groups (BRG)
Register for the conference at Eventbrite here or below.
If you are interested in being a 2021 sponsor let us know at email@example.com.
To our 2019 conference sponsors, we thank you for your support!
Please find the answers to our frequently asked questions below.