The ICSEW is recruiting participants for its mentorship pilot program!
We’re looking for up to 40 people who want to serve as mentors and/or want to be mentees. The program’s official launch is May 21. Applications for mentors and mentees will be taken through March 11.
Note: If you want to be both a mentor and mentee or are interested in serving in either role, please fill out both forms.
Mentee Application Form
Mentor Application Form
Mentees will have an opportunity to:
- get one-on-one support, motivation and role modeling
- get advice on career exploration, personal and professional goal-setting,
- strengthen networking contacts
Mentors will get a chance to:
- Develop their leadership skills
- Receive recognition for their legacy of personal knowledge, insights, and experience
- Share in the growth of the mentee
- Have an opportunity to explore their own philosophies and expertise.
- For the State of Washington:
- Pass on knowledge, skills, and confidence
- Help employees step into leadership roles and bring more value to the organization
- Provides for a recruiting tool
- Improves retention of a high-performing workforce
Mentees and mentors will be paired for six months. Throughout the duration, mentors and mentees will meet regularly, at intervals they deem appropriate to discuss predetermined goals.
All participants will be required to attend three group meetings with program organizers to receive information and to give program feedback.
Visit the ICSEW’s Mentorship Pilot Program webpage for more information.
QUESTIONS? Contact Stacy Hiatt at email@example.com or (360)-407-2773.