ICSEW is Recruiting an Executive Secretary!
If you have a passion for organization, paying attention to details, are a stickler for accuracy and love collaborating on team projects, we want you to join our board!
As executive secretary, you’ll play a key role in the ICSEW’s recordkeeping activities. You will also have a chance to develop your own leadership skills and learn how an executive board functions. Best of all, you’ll get the chance to work with a team of dynamic, supportive womxn to carry out ICSEW’s mission of bettering the lives of all state employees by advising the governor and agencies that affect state-employed womxn.
You will receive training and support including learning how to utilize GovDelivery and Survey Monkey. No prior experience is required. The average time commitment is 4 to 6 hours per month, which includes attending membership and executive board meetings to document the minutes.
1. Compile agenda for the Executive Board meetings based on details from board members, record meeting minutes, and track action items.
2. Record minutes at regular membership and executive board meetings
3. Send GovDelivery notices as needed.
4. Create surveys, analyze, and share results from Survey monkey.
5. Monitor email inbox.
1. Support all subcommittees as needed
2. Conference support as needed
3. Work closely with communications chair to update the ICSEW communications plan and assist with tasks as needed
HOW TO APPLY:
If interested email the following to email@example.com
Subject line: Executive Secretary
Body: Describe your interest in the position and what skills you bring to the board.
If you have any questions or want to learn more about the position, reach out to Josefina Magaña, Executive Chair at Josefina.firstname.lastname@example.org or Lu Eyles Vice-Chair at email@example.com