This award recognizes a committee member who has never-ending dedication to ICSEW.
- Served more than two terms as representative for their state agency.
- Enduring continual changes in leadership and always acting cool under pressure.
- Boundless source of historical information and willing to share and help at all times.
Recipients: Lonna Hocker, Debbie Holcomb
This award recognizes someone who helps us see our future and helps us get there.
- Implements new ideas
Recipients: Marina Woodard, Karin Johnson
Lorrie Jo Brown Award
Developed in the honor of previous committee member Lorrie Jo Brown who has passed, this award recognizes a member who demonstrates:
- Enthusiasm in all their interactions
- Passion and dedication to the mission and vision of the committee
Recipients: Erika Summers
Extra Mile Award
This award recognizes a committee member who has gone above and beyond to serve the mission of ICSEW.
- Outstanding effort on committee work and activities
- Time and energy committed to enrich lives through advocacy, outreach, and opportunity
Recipients: Ariel Kay, Chaney Curry
ICSEW Leadership Award
This award recognizes a member as an outstanding leader.
- Courage in making leadership decisions
- Demonstrated excellence in professionalism
- Actively assists others in realizing their full potential
Recipients: Ann Bartholomew, Michelle Jorgensen