Create and manage an effective fund development framework that is thoughtful, strategic, and sustainable while pursuing the funding authority provided by Executive Order 16-04. Support our community and the people of Washington State by organizing and running drives and events like our food and toiletries drives.
Chair: Michelle Jorgensen
What We Do
- Promote and support traditional ICSEW events and trainings:
- Public Service Recognition Week – May 1-7
- Health and Wellness Fair – May 11
- Lean Conference – October 2016
- Establish and coordinate public outreach opportunities and build relationships in the community
- Sponsor annual toiletries drive
- Support all the other subcommittees in hosting their events
Toiletry Drive for YWCA The Other Bank
- Each year ICSEW representatives coordinate a statewide workplace toiletries drive for personal hygiene products. These products are necessary items that cannot be purchased with food benefits and are essential to maintaining optimal health and personal care. The Other Bank in Olympia provides free personal hygiene products to more than 20,000 local low-income individuals and families annually. More than 95% of their hygiene products come from donors. Please join us to coordinate this drive within your agency and make the 2015 drive an even bigger success.
- YWCA Other Bank News “ICSEW Does it Again!”
- YWCA Other Bank website