Improve the lives of state-employed women by making policy recommendations to the Governor and state agencies with respect to desirable changes in program and law especially in the area of education, training, career development, and other conditions of employment.
Chair: Lonna Hocker, Department of Revenue
Co-Chair: Melissa Cheesman, Utilities and Transportation
What We Do
- Represent the voice of women through ICSEW
- Advise the Governor concerning changes to legislation, rules, regulations, and policies relating to improving the lives of state-employed women.
- Advise state agencies on policy and workplaces issues relating to improving the lives of state-employed women.
- Train subcommittee members to track and report on legislation
- Prepare a Special Legislative Issue of the InterAct Newsletter after the legislative session ends
Be Your Own Advocate