Provide opportunities for state-employed women to develop as leaders, professionals, and individuals.
Chair: Rachel Friederich, Washington State Department of Corrections
Hollee Arrona, Gambling Commission
Paige Beck, Washington State Department of Agriculture
What We Do
- Sponsor opportunities for state-employed women to develop as leaders, professionals, and individuals
- Support ICSEW members in mentoring activities
- Share information about professional development
- Strengthen ICSEW’s relationships with other professional women’s organizations
- Sponsor training and networking activities
Call for Presenters!
The ICSEW looking for dynamic presenters who can lead high-quality presentations and workshops for state employees to develop as leaders, professionals and individuals!
Topics should relate to the ICSEW values of
- Fostering growth
- Governor’s Office
- ICSEW Training Opportunities at our 2016 ICSEW Professional Development Leadership Conference
- Washington State Human Resources