Upcoming Live Support Webinars
EAP is offering webinars on a variety of COVID-19 related topics to support emotional and mental health and wellbeing. Register for an upcoming live session or view a pre-recorded session on-demand below. More sessions will be added regularly.
EAP also has a website with links by topic to helpful resources from addiction to finances to parenting to support for marginalized communities.
Navigating Change in Challenging Times
In our ever changing world, learning how to navigate change is an essential skill—one that can be developed. In this webinar we’ll talk about the impact of change, actions you can take to navigate change based on your unique response to stress, and resources available to support you.
- Wednesday, June 24, 2020 1:30pm-3:00pm Register
- Tuesday, June 30, 2020 8:30-10:00am Register
- Wednesday, July 8, 2020 3:00-4:30pm Register
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020 10:00-11:30am Register
- Friday, July 24, 2020 8:30-10:00am Register
- Tuesday, July 28, 2020 3:30-5:00pm Register
Self Care with the WA State EAP
This webinar addresses the emotional impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and offers ideas for self-care and strategies for managing stress and fear.
- Tuesday, June 23, 2020 3:00-4:30pm Register
- Monday, July 13, 2020 10:00-11:30am Register
- Wednesday, July 22, 2020 3:00-4:30pm Register
- Monday, July 27, 2020 2:00-3:30pm Register
How to Build Resilience When Your Job Involves Helping Others in Crisis
This webinar is intended for those who are supporting others in crisis e.g. customers, clients, students, employees/staff. During this webinar you will learn how your mind and body responds to stress, possible impacts on your emotional and physical well-being, strategies to build resilience, and supports and resources available to you.
- Thursday, June 25, 2020 3:00-4:30pm Register
- Monday, June 29, 2020 2:00-3:30pm Register
- Friday, July 10, 2020 8:30-10:00am Register
- Wednesday, July 15, 2020 3:00-4:30pm Register
- Tuesday, July 21, 2020 8:30-10:00am Register
- Wednesday, July 29, 2020 2:00-3:30pm Register
Washington: Coming Together to Learn, Support, & Connect
Together we will learn a new concept or skill to support our well-being and have an opportunity to connect and support each other.
- Thursday, June 25, 2020 12:00-12:30pm Register
- Thursday, July 9, 2020 12:00-12:30pm Register
- Thursday, July 16, 2020 12:00-12:30pm Register
- Thursday, July 23, 2020 12:00-12:30pm Register
- Thursday, July 30, 2020 12:00-12:30pm Register