The 5 Choices to extraordinary productivity
Are you feeling buried alive?
Transform your work and life by making five fundamental choices to dramatically increase your ability to achieve your goals with less stress.
1. Act on the important Don’t react to the urgent. Learn how to better filter vitally important priorities from distractions so you can make a real contribution.
2. Go for the Extraordinary Don’t settle for ordinary. Define your desired outcomes for your most important professional and personal roles to get motivated to achieve extraordinary results.
3. Schedule the Big Rocks Don’t sort gravel. Learn the planning systems that lead to you feeling more accomplished virtually every day.
4. Rule your Technology Don’t let it rule you. Create a “productivity engine” by optimizing (Outlook/Google/Lotus Notes).
5. Fuel your Fire Don’t burn out. Implement the “5 Energy Drivers” to consistently recharge mental and physical energy.
When: May 2, 2019
Location: SPSCC, 4220 6Th Avenue SE, Lacey, WA 98503
Taught by: Corey Leneker
Registration: Register in LMS or call Dept of Enterprise Services at 360-664-1921
Franklin Covey. The Ultimate Competitive Advantage.